Each crew member accepts to obey all Club Rules and follow the Weybridge RC Safety Plan (a copy of both documents will be submitted to all crew members with entry acknowledgement and participant form).
- All crew members must be able to swim 50 metres wearing light clothing and shoes and are responsible for their own health and fitness. If you have any doubts about your health and fitness, you should not undertake strenuous activity without first consulting your doctor.
- No one may go out in a boat (whether rowing or coxing, training or racing) whilst under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- The organisers reserve the right to limit entries to a maximum of 32 crews for racing.
- The organisers reserve the right to remove a crew from the competition if they believe the crew's safety is at risk, or for any other valid reason.
- No entries will be accepted without valid payment
- Weybridge RC reserves the right to reschedule training sessions should weather conditions render this necessary.
REFUNDS - Should a crew cancel once training dates are confirmed Weybridge rowing club retains the right to keep any payments made as a contribution towards fund raising.
Rowing is an outdoor sport rowed in almost all weather conditions however safety is paramount. If the River Thames may not be used on the advice of the Environment Agency, we will make every effort to relocate the on-water activities to an alternative location.